Clane Project Centre (CPC), founded in 1994 as Clane Local Development, is a community-owned, not-for-profit company that stimulates enterprise, jobs and community action in the Clane area. As well as providing workspace and other services to start-ups and small businesses, CPC also facilitates the development of ancillary social, cultural and environmental projects by providing research, project management and other support.
CPC delivers results to the local community through the work of committed volunteers with relevant skills, leadership qualities and vision combined with the talents and dedication of its staff. The success of the company reflects:
- its focus on understanding local needs
- a business-like management style
- a spirit of self reliance
- co-operation with other local organisations and state agencies
- adherence to the highest standards of corporate governance.